As some of you know, I had a bit of an altercation today with a woman named Diane on an airplane.
I had a great time antagonizing her, reading your responses, and just generally trying to have fun with an irritating person. But I did have a point and I just want to put it out there.
I know I can…
This whole thread, which I found through somewhere on the internet I can’t remember, is just wonderful. People tend to suck, and I always love when people call other people on it. I tend not to, because, well, I’m a wimp and I know it. I hide from confrontation, even when I probably shouldn’t.
With 100+ Tumblr followers and 500+ likes on Facebook, we’ve decided that it’s time for a traditional Tumblr giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive:
- Download code + beta access for Throw Trucks!
- One Neurosky Mindwave headset!
- One Throw Trucks poster!
- You do not have to be following us, but you should because we are awesome!
- Likes don’t count, but we’re very flattered anyway.
- Only your first reblog counts as an entry. That means there is one entry per person. Additional reblogs will not disqualify you, they’ll just be disregarded when we’re choosing a winner.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- Due to shipping concerns, this giveaway is US + Canada only.
- The winner must have their askbox open so we can contact them! The winner will have 48 hours to reply, another winner will be chosen if we’re unable to get in touch.
- Giveaway ends on Friday. November 22nd, midnight PST.
Find out more about Throw Trucks:
Was just looking at this headset earlier, and this came along my dash.
I love a lot of his redraws, but this one is just awesome.
My 6 year old daughter as her “Angel skeleton vampire.”
I just love the crazy combination costumes.
I have one more piece of business to attend to today: shaving this down to a mustache for the first time in twenty years.
Why? So you might consider donating a few buck to Movember. Focusing on prostate and testicular cancer, and men’s mental health, and God knows we need it.
Thank you in advance. To the sink and razor I go.
Kevin follows DFTBA, so I donated.
Isn’t part of the point of Movember to start from scratch and see where you end up? “Shaving this down to a mustache” isn’t exactly right. On the other hand, the cause is a good one, so yay!
This is just totally awesome. I haven’t played through Day of the Tentacle in ages.
Laverne Day of the Tentacle
Photographer: Nick Acott